About the American Millennium Society
Founded on the 225th anniversary of the adjournment of the Constitutional Convention, the Society is a non-partisan organization dedicated to innovation in public institutions to advance American competitiveness. The Society clarifies the value of public missions and formulates profound yet practical strategies to restructure and refocus private, public and charitable institutions to deliver results to citizen constituencies with the highest return on the investments made.
Powered by decades of development of the advanced management science of ProOrbis, LLC, the Society has a license to use applications that have been designed specifically for its various initiatives. For more information on ProOrbis methods please visit www.ProOrbis.com/thought-leadership. The Society is a tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
1. Use the founding principles of the United States to formulate modern local, state, and national objectives that the vast majority of Americans support.
2. Assess all of the assets (including private, non-profit and community resources) that can be brought to bear to meet objectives and collaborate to define the value-added role of the government and NGOs in executing those objectives.
3. Use rigorous, independent and quantitative analyses to analyze the effects of coordinated public action and tie investments/spending to value created.
4. Inform and encourage civil discourse and debate with all interested parties on practical solutions to structure public institutions to meet global challenges and increase American competitiveness.
5. Provide frameworks for informing funding and financing decisions using both tangible and intangible valuation to enable prioritization of policies with the greatest overall returns to the constituencies making the investments.
6. Foster a new definition of public accountability for producing a return on the investments in government, public and non-profit institutions to the United States citizenry.